Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Beginning

After much procrastination, I am finally putting pen to paper (so to speak) and getting this blog off the ground.

For those of you who don't know, I am traveling to Asia with my 12-year-old daughter Kinsey, and I am hoping to learn how to travel on the fly--no real itineraries, no set-up tours, a lot of plans, but nothing set in stone. Anyway, I invite you to come along and see what I learn...especially what mistakes I make...and I hope that I inspire you to try the same kind of thing.

If you have questions as we travel, I hope you'll post them, and I'll try to answer. If you want to come spend some time on the road with us, we'd love to meet you along the way!

1 comment:

  1. I think its great that Kinsey gets so much cultural exposure and on-hands learning! I so wish we could join you on your trip at any point, but hopefully another time we will be in a better position to do so! We'll for sure live vicariously thru your blog though :)

    ReplyDelete